We may use the personal information you provide for any of the following purposes:
1. To understand the use of our Site and make improvements;
2. To fulfill prizes;
3. To respond to specific request from visitors;
4. To provide any necessary notices to our visitors, where necessary;
5. To protect the security or integrity of our Site when necessary;
6. To send you notices and solicitations regarding Site and our businesses;
7. in general to promote and market our Affiliates’ various businesses and products to you. These solicitations may take the form of mailings via mail or other couriers, telephone calls, e-mail solicitations and other methods of contact. If you do not want to receive these solicitations from us using your personally identifiable information, please notify us.
It is our policy that visitors to our Site who are under the age of 15 should not post or provides information on our Site without the consent of their parents or legal guardians. You should supervise the online activities of your children, and consider the use of parental control tools available from online services and software providers that help provide a kid-friendly Internet environment.
A technology called “cookies” may be used to provide you with tailored information. A “cookie” is a tiny element of data that a web site can send to your browser, which may then be stored on your hard drive so we can recognize you when you return. You may be able to set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie. Our cookies collect the operating system and browser that a visitor is using.
At times, we conduct on-line surveys to better understand the needs and profiles of our visitors. When we conduct a survey, we will try to let you know how we will use the information at the time we collect the information from you on the Internet.
This Site do not contain links to other sites of third parties.